As an iOS developer you know by now how important it is to promote, once you develop it. If you rely solely on submitting apps to AppStore alone, you’re doing a mistake. We have already discussed in previous posts how useful may be user reviews to do Customer analysis and Sentiment Analysis that offers MetricsCat. A good part of your app marketing and promotion efforts involves submitting your app to good app review sites online. You should submit your app to as many iPhone and iPad review sites as possible. This gives your app added exposure among the public.
We’re glad to introduce you this great listing of iPhone and iPad app review sites that may be useful both for app developers and app junkies.
- The Telegraph Mobile App Reviews reviews the best iPhone apps, Android marketplace releases and BlackBerry App World content as well as any other must have applications for your mobile, whatever the OS. Alexa Rank: 199.
- IGN Wireless is an entertainment website, which focuses on video games, films, music and other media. Alexa Rank: 315.
- Makeuseof‘s primary focus is software, web applications, and technology. It is a British technology and internet apps blog. Alexa Rank: 677.
- AppScout is a subdomain of PCmag, that reviews mobile apps. Alexa Rank: 684.
- TechRadar is an online publication focused on technology, with news and reviews of tech products. Alexa Rank: 908.
- MacRumors a website that aggregates Mac and Apple related news, rumors, and reports. Alexa Rank: 963.
- TopTen Reviews is part of an American online publishing company (formerly known as TechMediaNetwork) – Purch. Alexa Rank: 1033.
- Computerworld (Blogs) offers reviews for IT devices, software and mobile apps. Alexa Rank: 3437.
- Gizmo’s Freeware collects listings of best freeware apps and programms with reviews and rating. Alexa Rank: 3451.
- Apps Zoom is focused on best iPhone and iPad apps reviews. Alexa Rank: 4738.
- 148Apps reviews best iPhone and iPad apps, informs about price drops and some lifehacks. Alexa Rank: 16198.
However, this list is just a drop in an ocean.
So don’t stop looking for more resources, that can provide you with one more deep review. Sites lower than that are likely very specialized, new, or inactive, but any bit of publicity can make a difference and could lead to someone from a larger site writing about your app.
Feel free to share with us and our readers other iPhone apps reviews websites.